21 ton Hyundai R215-7C Excavator
1. Cummins B5.9-C engine
2. CAPO computer-controlled, self-diagnostic system
3.0.92 m3 bucket
The imported engine with original packing has strong power, and can meet the requirements of high-efficient work.
- Precise matching design with advanced energy conservation control can reduce the oil consumption of the machine.
- Low emission meets the Europe II standard.
- The adoption of new cooling fan and large-scale silencer lowers the noise of the machine.
- The adoption of the advanced turbocharging technique increases the highland adaptability of the machine.
- Automatic preheating system improves the working capacity in the low temperature.
- Unique fan cover with the shape of hopper opening greatly improves the air supply of the engine and the radiating capacity of the system, guaranteeing the successive high-efficient work of the machine.
- Restart prevention system effectively avoids the misoperation, and improve the use security of the machine.
|Main Parameters (Standard Configuration)|
| || ||unit||parameter|
| ||Working mass||kg||20700|
|Engine||Model|| ||CumminsB5.9-C (6BTAA)|
|Hydraulic System||Working pressure||kgf/cm2||300|
|Working Perfomance||Travel speed||km/h||5.2/3.5|
|Max. traction force||kgf||19500|