90 HP Foton Lovol TD904 Wheel Tractor
1. The U. S. DANA front driving axle is optional;
2. Germany Luk clutch and STABILUS hood gas spring have a high reliability;
3. The use of flat floors, hanging pedals, side manipulation, 16+8 shuttle shift transmission, various gear selections and optional 8+8, 8+4 and 16+8 crawling gears, and 16+16 synchronized shuttle shift model, can provide a reasonable velocity distribution, and a good operating adaptability;
4. The 145-liter lower large fuel tank has a long operation time;
5. The U. S. ACTUANT combination instruments are optional;
6. EC, EPA and GOST certification models are available;
7. The optional models with stepless and adjustable tread have a good operating adaptability;
8. The optional widened tread with a high ground clearance can achieve intertillage, spraying, laminating and other field operations.
The imported engine with original packing has strong power, and can meet the requirements of high-efficient work.
- Precise matching design with advanced energy conservation control can reduce the oil consumption of the machine.
- Low emission meets the Europe II standard.
- The adoption of new cooling fan and large-scale silencer lowers the noise of the machine.
- The adoption of the advanced turbocharging technique increases the highland adaptability of the machine.
- Automatic preheating system improves the working capacity in the low temperature.
- Unique fan cover with the shape of hopper opening greatly improves the air supply of the engine and the radiating capacity of the system, guaranteeing the successive high-efficient work of the machine.
- Restart prevention system effectively avoids the misoperation, and improve the use security of the machine.
|Overall dimension(L * W * H)||4530*2050*2810|
|Track(front/rear) regulating method||Step/stepless|
|Min.operating weight (without cab)(kg)||4155|
|Min.operating weight (without cab)(kg)||3855|
|Counterweight (max) (front/rear)||440/480|
|Gears(forward/reverse/creeper)||8+4/16+8 shuttle type /16+8 creeping/8+8|
|Theoretical speed of each gear(forward/reverse)||0.4-33.3/0.6-10.3;1.5-32.2/2.3-32.2;2.2-33.3/3.0-10.3;2.5-39.31/2.62-41.31|
|Engine type||In-line, four-stroke|
|Engine rated power kW@rpm||66|
|Air cleaner type||Dry or wet type|
|Type of cooling system||Water-cooled (or water intercooling or air intercooling)|
|Max. Torque@ revolving speed (rpm)||350@1500~1700|
|Specific fuel consumption at rated conditions (g/kW.h)||≤260|
|Fuel tank capacity (L)||145|
|Steering brake system|
|Type of steering system||Hydraulic steering|
|Type of steering gear||Cycloid orbitrol steering gear|
|Type of braking system||Wet type, disc type, static hydraulic control|
|Clutch type||dry type,double action|
|Gearbox type||Two-axis mechanical gearbox|
|Gearbox shift mode||Shift sleeve/synchro|
|Type of central transmission||Spiral bevel gear type|
|Final transmission mode(front/rear)||Single-stage spur gear type, outboard on both sides of the rear axle casing|
|Tire Model (front/rear)||12.4-24/(16.9-34/18.4-30/13.6-38)|
|Type of hydraulic suspension system||Open-center, semi-separated or separated type|
|Type of linkage||Three point rear linkage|
|Linkage classes||Class II|
|Lift capacity(610mm point))kN||Ordinary Riser≥15;Forced Riser≥20|
|Regulating mode||Semi-separated lifter: force and position combination control; Separated raiser:depth control and floating control|
|Type of PTO shaft||Rear separated type|
|The number of PTO shaft splines||6 splines/8splines|
|Outer diameter of PTO shaft spline||φ35/φ38|
|PTO shaft speed||540/1000(760/1000,540/760,760/850)|
|Hydraulic output flow (L/min)||37/47|